Tuesday, November 6, 2012


#212- Obligation to Share GOD



November 7, 2012 (Wed)-
A blessed and reflective reading to all :)


He made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.”Ephesians 1:9-10 NIV 
(from Biblegateway)


Praise God, our Amazing Father in Heaven!

I can't help but be humbled again while I am writing this post to share God and His words. The lasting imprint I've had which prompted me today's sharing was the message I've heard last Sunday's worship service at our church- CCF.

"Know CHRIST and make HIM known"-- yes, I am obligated to share God's love, mercy and His offer of eternal life.  I am a Believer, I am a Christian, and as a child of my Almighty Father, I can't help but be prompted by the Holy Spirit living in me to be of service to HIM by writing about HIM.

The obligation to share HIM is out of love and HIS overwhelming mercy and faithfulness in my life and my family's. 

It's been awhile, eight (8) months have passed when we went back home from Florida, U.S.A., and now back here in the Philippines. Though it's been  a whirlwind of challenges, my family and I were able to cope with it thanks to the Almighty Saviour and Lord of Lords of our lives- Jesus Christ!!!!  

It is not an easy adjustment, and yet, if you are to truly place your trust to Jesus, He will let you pass all trials and challenges with renewed vigor and strength and after awhile you can shout to the whole world-- I thank my GOD at all times for everything and anything!!!!

Yes, I always claim that my life is a constant testimony of God's love and faithfulness, and being HIS child, it is my proudest moment when I can talk about HIM, share HIM and live my life for HIM.

I love my GOD, and it is my prayer to all those being touched in one way or another by this post to experience the same by surrendering your life to JESUS!

Praise to our One and Only God-- Jesus Christ!!!!

Have a blessed day :)


Bible in a Year:
Read the Bible in One Year- Here's a reading plan where you and I can focus on God's Words everyday....to make it a habit, make it a practice, Amen :)

Today is the day :)
If you have not received Jesus Christ yet in your heart, today is the day. May you embrace His love and His gift :)

"Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed. Please forgive all my wrongdoing, and let me live in relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my personal Savior, accepting the work You accomplished once and for all on the cross. Thank You for saving me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen." 
(ref prayer by: Dr. Charles Stanley, InTouch Ministry)

Why am I doing this? 
Simple...."I am driven by the eternal destiny of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment