Monday, November 21, 2011

#105 The Lord's Will Be Done



A blessed and reflective reading to all (".)

Acts 21 (excerpts)

...Then Paul answered, “Why are you weeping and breaking my heart? I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.” 14When he would not be dissuaded, we gave up and said, “The Lord’s will be done.”


Praise God!
How many of us can truly claim that the "Lord's will be done" in our lives?


It is not easy but that is how it should be as we surrender our lives to our Loving Lord. If we claim that our Loving Lord is truly our all-powerful God, the creator of heavens and earth, the sovereign God, the one who knows everything, then we can fully trust Him that He knows and will do what is perfect for all of us.....past, present and future, Amen :)




God bless to all (".)  


InTouch Impact Team Prayer Partnership:
Please pray with me,

WEEK 4: Please lift up our Foundation Department this 
week as they help partners invest in the Great Commission, 
leaving a godly, lasting legacy. Pray for God to anoint 
members of this team, granting them joy and peace as they 
minister. Also, ask Him to protect them as they serve.




Glory to GOD!
May Jesus' love abounds in us all everyday (".)


Bible in a Year:
Read the Bible in One Year- Here's a reading plan where you and I can focus on God's Words everyday....to make it a habit, make it a practice, Amen :)


Read with me; God speaks to us through His words :)
November 21, 2011- Leviticus 24-25 


Today is the day :)
If you have not received Jesus Christ yet in your heart, today is the day. May you embrace His love and His gift :)


"Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed. Please forgive all my wrongdoing, and let me live in relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my personal Savior, accepting the work You accomplished once and for all on the cross. Thank You for saving me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen." (ref prayer by: Mr. Charles Stanley)

Why am I doing this? Simple...."I am driven by the eternal destiny of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment