Sunday, November 13, 2011

#99 Our God is an Impartial God!

He is inviting us to receive Him :)


A blessed and reflective reading to all (".)

Acts 13 (excerpts)

...“Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. 39 Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses. 40 Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you:

41 “‘Look, you scoffers,
wonder and perish,
for I am going to do something in your days
that you would never believe,
even if someone told you.’”

44 On the next Sabbath almost the whole city gathered to hear the word of the Lord. 45When the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy. They began to contradict what Paul was saying and heaped abuse on him.

46 Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: “We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles. 47 For this is what the Lord has commanded us:

“‘I have made you a light for the Gentiles,
that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.’”


48 When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.

49 The word of the Lord spread through the whole region. 





Praise God!
Thank You Lord for being an impartial God; Jews or Gentiles, you have offered us all the gift of salvation.


As I read the Bible, I frequently encounter Jews and Gentiles, especially in the books of the New Testament. As I have researched it, if you are not a Jew (under the lineage of Israel, formerly Jacob), then you are a Gentile.


Isn't it amazing that God gave us the light, that though we are not the chosen ancestry, we are partakers of God's glorious gift of salvation, and His abounding love and mercy.


We cannot shrug-off eternal life, believers or not, it is innate in us that all of us wants to live forever. And such is only possible through Jesus Christ, the giver of eternal life. Are we to reject His offer and go-on with our undirected lives or embrace His offer? We have nothing to lose if we receive Him, but assuredly have everything to gain. The time of redemption is now! 
God bless us all :)



Prayer for Impact (InTouch Ministries):
Please pray with me,

Dear Loving Father in Heaven, praise and glory to You! As we commemorate Thanksgiving, teach us to be grateful always all the days of our lives. May we remember to give thanks to all your blessings- big or small. May you continue to bless us abundantly. May our lives reflect a deep longing for You, a relationship to value more than what we have, and may You are dearest Creator, the giver of all good things, keep as strengthened and renewed as we wait for You with joyful and grateful living. These we pray in Jesus name, Amen.(WEEK 3 (NOV.) Prayer Impact)


Glory to GOD!
May Jesus' love abounds in us all everyday (".)


Bible in a Year:
Read the Bible in One Year- Here's a reading plan where you and I can focus on God's Words everyday....to make it a habit, make it a practice, Amen :)


Read with me; God speaks to us through His words :)
November 13, 2011- Leviticus 1-4 


Today is the day :)
If you have not received Jesus Christ yet in your heart, today is the day. May you embrace His love and His gift :)


"Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed. Please forgive all my wrongdoing, and let me live in relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my personal Savior, accepting the work You accomplished once and for all on the cross. Thank You for saving me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen." (ref prayer by: Mr. Charles Stanley)

Why am I doing this? Simple...."I am driven by the eternal destiny of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment