Tuesday, November 1, 2011

#87 My Heart Belongs to You my GOD

A blessed and reflective reading to all (".)
John 21 (excerpts)
Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?”

“Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.”

16 Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”

He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”

17 The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”

Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?” He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep

25 Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.


Acts 1 (excerpts)
...For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.”

7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.
...“Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

...“Lord, you know everyone’s heart. 


Praise God!


Our Loving Father in Heaven knows our hearts; He knows us inside and out; He knows our thoughts and actions.....may we all strive hard to live on the path of righteousness and humility all the days of our lives, and if we stumble and fall, may we always ask for His abounding mercy and forgiveness :)

Psalm 139
 You have searched me, LORD,
and you know me.
 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
 Before a word is on my tongue
you, LORD, know it completely.
 You hem me in behind and before,
and you lay your hand upon me.
 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.

 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
 If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”
 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
 How precious to me are your thoughts, God!
How vast is the sum of them!
 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.

 If only you, God, would slay the wicked!
Away from me, you who are bloodthirsty!
 They speak of you with evil intent;
your adversaries misuse your name.
 Do I not hate those who hate you, LORD,
and abhor those who are in rebellion against you?
 I have nothing but hatred for them;
I count them my enemies.
 Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.




Prayer for Impact (InTouch Ministries):
Please pray with me,

Dear Loving Father in Heaven, everyday is a day of praise and glory to you.  Thank you so much for the never- ending provisions for your children. Thank you for the abounding grace and mercy that your loving hands provide us everyday. We pray that you may never grow tired of supplying what we need on a daily basis. May we always remember to give thanks to you every moment of our lives. Thank you too for faithfully providing 
for the needs of In Touch Ministries. These we pray in Jesus name, Amen.(WEEK 1 (NOV.) prayer impact)



Glory to GOD!
May Jesus' love abounds in us all everyday (".)


Bible in a Year:
Read the Bible in One Year- Here's a reading plan where you and I can focus on God's Words everyday....to make it a habit, make it a practice, Amen :)


Read with me; God speaks to us through His words :)
November 1, 2011- Exodus 4-6 and Exodus 7-9 


Today is the day :)
If you have not received Jesus Christ yet in your heart, today is the day. May you embrace His love and His gift :)


"Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed. Please forgive all my wrongdoing, and let me live in relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my personal Savior, accepting the work You accomplished once and for all on the cross. Thank You for saving me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen." (ref prayer by: Mr. Charles Stanley)

Why am I doing this? Simple...."I am driven by the eternal destiny of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment