Friday, September 9, 2011

#25 In God's Hands...


A blessed day to everyone (".)
Have you heard this song?


"Make Something Beautiful" by Laura Story 
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U28b350agHM)

When I'm at the point of breaking at the place where I resign,
When I'm at the stage of shaking my head as I look back on my life,
When I'm halfway through the grieving, but not quite through the ache,
When I cannot see the ending, or which road I'm supposed to take,
All I know to do is lift my hands to You...

[Chorus:]
Take all of my life, all of my life,
And make something beautiful.
I open my hand, trusting Your plan.
Make something beautiful so all will see
Your work in me, as You make something beautiful

When I'm tired of pretending, and I can't recall my lines,
Do I say, I'm barely breathing, or just say, I'm doing fine.
I admit there is a yearning, for the hurting to subside,
But not at the risk of missing what You're doing with my life
All I know to do is lift my hands to You...

Today's sharing: September 9, Day 9- Chapter 9 in The Book of Mark
Mark 9 (excerpts)
The Transfiguration 
...There he was transfigured before them. 3 His clothes became dazzling white, whiter than anyone in the world could bleach them.

... “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”


Jesus Heals a Boy Possessed by an Impure Spirit 
23 “‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.”
 24 Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!”

Jesus Predicts His Death a Second Time 
...“The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men. They will kill him, and after three days he will rise.” 32 But they did not understand what he meant and were afraid to ask him about it.

...they had argued about who was the greatest.
36 He took a little child whom he placed among them. Taking the child in his arms, he said to them, 37 “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.”


Whoever Is Not Against Us Is for Us 
41 Truly I tell you, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward.


Causing to Stumble 
42 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea

please read the whole text at this link, thanks - 
Glory to God for another beautiful message today.

What is transfiguration?

- It means to transform into something more beautiful or elevated;

I have always claimed our Loving Lord gave me a beautiful mind. It is what I have requested from Him since I was young, to give me wisdom. But now I know that He has given me knowledge then, but presently, He is giving me true wisdom- wisdom of knowing Him more and more, and I am glad, I am humbled and I praise Him for His work in my life. 

One time, I told my little boy, "you are so blessed Ram, God had given you a beautiful mind and a beautiful heart. You have both." If you can only see the smile on his face when he responded, "really mommy, I have both?" And I told him, "yes, you have both, the beautiful mind of your mom and the beautiful heart of your dad." 

Truly, I never questioned the beautiful mind God gave me, but I have asked Him too-- "Lord God, please give me a beautiful heart too, so I can have both." 

I believe that everyone will agree with me that we want both- a beautiful mind and a beautiful heart. And surely, God will give it to us and more... He is the author and perfecter of our faith. In His glorious time, we will all be finally transformed... we will be transfigured. 

Ecclesiastes 3:11 
He hath made every thing beautiful in His time:

1 Corinthians 15:54
When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

1 John 3:2
Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

1 Corinthians 15:52
 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

These are His words that I hold onto. I will be transformed... I will be transfigured... and I will see Him face to face. Such is my humbling conviction. I claim it with all my heart. I am not persuading others to believe me but when you have established a deeper than deep relationship with our Loving Lord, you will realize the true meaning of what I share.

Our Loving Jesus gave His life for us because of His love; He have prepared Heaven for us. He loves us all... to a level that our mind will never be able to grasp. My question is "do you love Him back?".

Jim Book, our pastor quoted, "fall in love with God....and everything else will follow."

May we all fall in love with our Loving God, our Lord Jesus, the light of the world and our lives (".)

Inspirational Prayer:
"I love you O Lord,
     thank you for your word;
Your everyday grace, continues to amaze;
May you please grant, your humble servant;
      a heart of love and selfless act;
We pray for your care and love above;
May your will be done as your Kingdom come." 

Glory to GOD in the Highest!

No comments:

Post a Comment