Sunday, September 18, 2011

#42 Boast in the name of the LORD


2 Corinthians 10:17
But, “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”

Glory to GOD in the most high!

This post is dedicated primarily to our Loving Lord and to all the readers of my blog. I want to thank God for letting me share Him and I want to thank my readers for taking time to read and contemplate on His words. Truly, when we open our hearts, our mind, our soul and even our strength to the only God who gives life, we will experience the fullness of it.


It's my 2nd year anniversary of being baptized in Jesus Christ (October 17, 2010) and my life has never been the same when I have fully surrendered my life to Him.


I know I have shared that when He starts the sanctification process in your life, you will just shout to Him, "use me O Lord."

I am more than humbled because God has been more than good to me all my life; and my words are not enough to let Him know that I appreciate to the fullest His love, mercy, kindness and all His blessings.

This blog is for Him and for you all who reads it and are uplifted. It is my hubby who have convinced me to start a blog and I am glad I did it. My first post was dated August 17, 2011- "God's Words of Encouragement" and since then I am hooked sharing Him

Truly, the same statement that I have written in my #10th post- "Share God.....It's uplifting!" is the same one I will let everyone to reflect:
 "To share God is truly a lingering blessing and experience."


Isaiah 55:11
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

my words will not return to me void


Some statistics I want to share to everyone :)
current pageviews of my blog- In God's light:--510

pageviews (%) by countries:
USA-------------------87%
Philippines----------6.8%
Canada--------------2.8%
Russia---------------0.6%
Saudi Arabia--------0.6%
Singapore-----------0.6%
Germany------------0.4%
Japan----------------0.4% 
UAE------------------0.2%
Italy------------------0.2%
UK--------------------0.2%

May all our lives be of use to Him and for the spread of His Kingdom!

God bless everyone :)







No comments:

Post a Comment