Sunday, September 18, 2011

#43 Great is Thy Faithfulness!



I have shared that God had change my life's perspective. 
Am I happy about it?.......my answer is a resounding YES and more, and I am truly grateful to Him wholeheartedly :)

As I try to live God's words everyday, every moment, every breath, I make it a point to let His words penetrate deep within me, to the very heart of me, because I want to please my Heavenly Father, to show Him that my love and appreciation of Him will transcend my innermost being.


I have told my hubby once we are having a beautiful talk about my walk with God that it is my sincerest desire to be more than a regular child of God; not only to show Him how grateful or appreciative I am to Him, but more than that, I want to Him to be proud of me, more than my parents have been proud of me.


I believe I have been a good child. From the moment I had the real knowledge of what is right and what is wrong, most of the time, I chose to do what is right because my ultimate purpose in life that time is always to please my parents and for them to be proud of me.


And I believe I never failed them. I have been a constant achiever in school since I was young. I graduated valedictorian in elementary; I am an outstanding graduate in highschool; I graduated Cumlaude and an outstanding student in college; and I have passed my Certified Public Accountant Exam.


Back then, we are not poor but I can assure everyone, we don't have much. We are always lacking. My way of giving back to the sacrifices made by my parents so that I can be in school is by being great in what I do, and that is studying.


And all my hard work paid. After passing my Accounting Board Exam, it opened a lot of opportunity on my part and that is the time I have reaped all I have sown-- the hardships of being studious have been replaced by a successful carreer, high-paying jobs, good benefits and the like.


And I am able to give my parents the "good life" they deserve because it was my promise to myself that when time comes, they will experience it.


I know my dad died a happy and fulfilled father. And I know too that my mom is contented with the life she is still living in the service of the Lord.


My life back then is not always a bed of roses but I have learned a lot. And I am just glad, I have God with me.


Our Loving Lord gave me the limelight almost all throughout the lifetime He let me live my life. But now, as I am almost turning 40 this November, and as He let me have a loving and deepening relationship with Him, not the usual thank you God for all the blessings, I have now shifted the limelight to Him. That as I continue to live this borrowed life from Him, I will be the very best child to the Heavenly Father whom unfailingly showed me He loves me so much, and whom have been so patient with me so that I may grow in His wisdom and stature.


Now I know, He is my priority. And I will live my life according to His will. And in all I say and all I do, my life will exalt Him. This is a firm conviction on my part; it is not easy, but I know that my God will help and strengthen me through the Holy Spirit in me as I live my life for Him.


May we all share the same conviction for Him (".)



Lamentations 3:21-23

King James Version (KJV)

 21This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
 22It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
 23They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Glory to GOD!














No comments:

Post a Comment