Friday, February 3, 2012

#177 No Longer Slaves

A blessed and reflective reading to all :)

Galatians 4 (excerpts)

...when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship. 6 Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba, Father.” 7 So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir.

...18 It is fine to be zealous, provided the purpose is good, and to be so always, 


Praise the Lord!
The freedom our Father in Heaven gave us through His Son Jesus Christ is a freedom with no conditions. How can we not shout "Praise God!" for the freedom that we have in Jesus. Free, adopted to sonship, and now an heir :)


What more can you ask for :)


May our Loving Lord touch the hearts of all who are still in doubt that Jesus Christ is the only way to be freed indeed, while we, the Believers may continue to reach out for others, and burn with passion in sharing the good news of the gospel and Jesus- the only hope of humankind :)



Glory to GOD!
May Jesus' love abounds in us all everyday (".)



Bible in a Year:
Read the Bible in One Year- Here's a reading plan where you and I can focus on God's Words everyday....to make it a habit, make it a practice, Amen :)


Read with me; God speaks to us through His words :)
February 3, 2012- 
Psalm 89; Psalm 96; Psalm 100-101; Psalm 105; Psalm 132


Today is the day :)
If you have not received Jesus Christ yet in your heart, today is the day. May you embrace His love and His gift :)


"Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed. Please forgive all my wrongdoing, and let me live in relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my personal Savior, accepting the work You accomplished once and for all on the cross. Thank You for saving me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen." (ref prayer by: Dr. Charles Stanley, InTouch Ministry)

Why am I doing this? Simple...."I am driven by the eternal destiny of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment