Sunday, February 5, 2012

#179 Doing Good to All

 
A blessed and reflective reading to all :)

Galatians 6 (excerpts)
1 Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted. 

2 Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. 

7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 8 Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. 9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 10Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

Praise the Lord!
The emphasis of our church (First Christian Church of Kissimmee) this month is on missions-- "here I am, send me.(Isaiah 6:8)"


If we all find it in our hearts not to think of ourselves but rather reach out for others, our Loving Lord will stir us to come forward to him, become a follower and not only a fan, and be of service for the spread of His kingdom.


May we all be prompted to do good at all times, everyday, every moment, every breath for the glory of the only God we have. Glory to you dear Jesus!


May Jesus' love abounds in us all everyday (".)



Bible in a Year:
Read the Bible in One Year- Here's a reading plan where you and I can focus on God's Words everyday....to make it a habit, make it a practice, Amen :)


Read with me; God speaks to us through His words :)
February 5, 2012- 
Psalm 25; Psalm 29; Psalm 33; Psalm 36; Psalm 39


Today is the day :)
If you have not received Jesus Christ yet in your heart, today is the day. May you embrace His love and His gift :)


"Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed. Please forgive all my wrongdoing, and let me live in relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my personal Savior, accepting the work You accomplished once and for all on the cross. Thank You for saving me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen." (ref prayer by: Dr. Charles Stanley, InTouch Ministry)

Why am I doing this? 
Simple...."I am driven by the eternal destiny of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment