Wednesday, February 1, 2012

#175 Christ Lives in Me

A blessed and reflective reading to all :)

Galatians 2 (excerpts)

...I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain. 

...God does not show favoritism,

...know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified.

...I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me



Praise the Lord!
I am a child of God and it is my utmost prayer and my ultimate goal that others may see God's resemblance in me so that I may continue to be a living testimony of His glory--thank you Lord! 


This is an inspired prayer I made while I am having a wonderful tete-a-tete in His presence :)




Dear Loving and Heavenly Father,


Make me a "Noah" (Genesis 6-8) who did not think twice to obey you when you called him to make an ark;


Make me an "Abraham" who did not spare his son Isaac and offered him to you when the time of faith testing (Genesis 22) came;


Make me a "Moses" whom humility (Numbers 12:3) is his most beautiful trait;


Make me a "Joseph" who never repaid his brothers harm but rather love (Genesis 37-50);


Make me a "David,"-- a man after your own heart (1 Samuel 16; Acts 13:22);


Make me a "Solomon" (1 Kings 1-11; 2 Chronicles 1) who asked for wisdom and discernment, so that everyday I may always choose what is right and what is good, and what is your will for my life;


Make me a "Job" who hold on to be blameless and upright all throughout his life, especially on the time of his testing (Job 1-42);


Make me a "Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego" who hold on to their convictions that be it that they may die, they hold on to you as their one and only true God (Daniel 1-12);


But most of all, make me a "Jesus," your personification in the flesh, the one and only role model we should all follow.


In my heart dearest Father, the walk I am having right now is the most beautiful walk of my life because I believe with my whole heart that as you continue to sanctify me, you are letting me resemble even just a little bit of you everyday and my utmost request is for you to continue to "lead me in your light" and "walk the talk" every moment I breathe for you. I love you with all my heart, in Jesus name, Amen.



Glory to GOD!
May Jesus' love abounds in us all everyday (".)



Bible in a Year:
Read the Bible in One Year- Here's a reading plan where you and I can focus on God's Words everyday....to make it a habit, make it a practice, Amen :)


Read with me; God speaks to us through His words :)
February 1, 2012- 2 Samuel 5:11-25, 6:1-23; 1 Chronicles 13-16

Today is the day :)
If you have not received Jesus Christ yet in your heart, today is the day. May you embrace His love and His gift :)


"Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed. Please forgive all my wrongdoing, and let me live in relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my personal Savior, accepting the work You accomplished once and for all on the cross. Thank You for saving me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen." (ref prayer by: Dr. Charles Stanley, InTouch Ministry)

Why am I doing this? Simple...."I am driven by the eternal destiny of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment