Tuesday, January 31, 2012

#174 Grace and Forgiveness

A blessed and reflective reading to all :)

Galatians 1 (excerpts)
3 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.


...If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

10 Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.


...when God, who set me apart from my mother’s womb and called me by his grace, was pleased 16 to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, my immediate response was not to consult any human being. 


...“The man who formerly persecuted us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy.” 24 And they praised God because of me.



Praise and thank God!
Have you ever wondered how are we to give an accounting of our lives to God at the final judgment?


Everyday, I am humbled and deeply grateful for the abounding grace and forgiveness God bestowed upon my life. Yes I am walking in His light, and yet there are times I give in to my being the "human" me and not the "spiritual" me. But I praise Him and thank Him everyday for all the times that though I gave in, He forgave me, forgives me and will forgive me. How can we not praise a God who abounds in mercy and forgiveness, one who is slow to anger, abounding in love, one who never accounts the sins that we made, are making, will make-- past, present and future.

Psalm 103:12
as far as the east is from the west, 
so far has he removed our transgressions from us.


If you have Christ in you, you also have the assurance of constant forgiveness; embrace Him; He is the only one who can give that never-ending forgiveness :)




God bless to all!



Glory to GOD!
May Jesus' love abounds in us all everyday (".)



Pray for Impact:
JANUARY 2012
Wise Living
L E A R N I N G  to WA L K  with G O D
Thank You, Father, that You teach us to live purposeful 
and praiseworthy lives as we listen to Your voice and 
submit to it.  
WEEK 5: Pray for all In Touch employees to seek the 
Lord’s vision for their lives this year and to be obedient to 
whatever He reveals.


Bible in a Year:
Read the Bible in One Year- Here's a reading plan where you and I can focus on God's Words everyday....to make it a habit, make it a practice, Amen :)


Read with me; God speaks to us through His words :)
January 31, 2012- Psalm 106-107

Today is the day :)
If you have not received Jesus Christ yet in your heart, today is the day. May you embrace His love and His gift :)


"Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed. Please forgive all my wrongdoing, and let me live in relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my personal Savior, accepting the work You accomplished once and for all on the cross. Thank You for saving me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen." (ref prayer by: Dr. Charles Stanley, InTouch Ministry)

Why am I doing this? Simple...."I am driven by the eternal destiny of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment