Tuesday, January 10, 2012

#153 Share God Out of Love

A blessed and reflective reading to all :)

1 Corinthians 9 (excerpts)
...For when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, since I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel! 

...Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 

...I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. 

23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.


Praise God!
Would you believe that God's words and its blessings rebounds back to you when you share it with others? That is how God lets me see it as He uses me to share Him to all of you in my blog. I am thankful that even in this smallest way, I may be able to touch somebody's heart and life and I believe it does not come from me but from the Holy Spirit that prompts me to be consistent in sharing His words.


Yes, God love abounds, if He is letting me see how bright is His light as He directs my path, that is too how He will direct your path if you will let Him. Be in His light, you will never get lost :)


Have a great day in the Lord!

Glory to GOD!
May Jesus' love abounds in us all everyday (".)



Pray for Impact:
JANUARY 2012
Wi se L i vi n g
L E A R N I N G  to WA L K  with G O D
Thank You, Father, that You teach us to live purposeful 
and praiseworthy lives as we listen to Your voice and 
submit to it.  
WEEK 2: Lift up Dr. Stanley this week, asking the Lord 
to give Him clear direction for his life and ministry in 
2012. Pray that he will be sensitive to the Holy Spirit and 
submissive to His will.
WEEK 3: Pray that each member of In Touch’s executive 
team will grow closer to the Lord by seeking His guidance 
and surrendering to Him.  
WEEK 4: Pray for the leadership of In Touch to do their 
work as unto the Lord. Ask God to give them wisdom and 
grace to deal with challenges both in the workplace and 
their personal lives.
WEEK 5: Pray for all In Touch employees to seek the 
Lord’s vision for their lives this year and to be obedient to 
whatever He reveals.


Bible in a Year:
Read the Bible in One Year- Here's a reading plan where you and I can focus on God's Words everyday....to make it a habit, make it a practice, Amen :)


Read with me; God speaks to us through His words :)
January 10, 2012- 1 Samuel 15-17


Today is the day :)
If you have not received Jesus Christ yet in your heart, today is the day. May you embrace His love and His gift :)


"Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed. Please forgive all my wrongdoing, and let me live in relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my personal Savior, accepting the work You accomplished once and for all on the cross. Thank You for saving me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen." (ref prayer by: Dr. Charles Stanley, InTouch Ministry)

Why am I doing this? Simple...."I am driven by the eternal destiny of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment