Friday, January 27, 2012

#170 Dear Jesus, Take Captive All Our Thoughts



A blessed and reflective reading to all :)

2 Corinthians 10 (excerpts)
...3 For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. 

...5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 6 And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete.

17 But, “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”


Praise and thank God!
Our Loving Lord have let me realized that if I really don't want to be shaken,  I need to focus on Him at all times :)


"To take captive all my thoughts and make it obedient to Christ"-- a very beautiful verse which I need to apply at all times; 


I fervently hope that all of us (Believers) will submit all our thoughts to our Lord Jesus because He is the only one who can take captive all negative ones and turn it 360 degrees to positive ones. 


How blessed we are to have an unfathomable God.


Have a great day in the Lord!



Glory to GOD!
May Jesus' love abounds in us all everyday (".)



Pray for Impact:
JANUARY 2012
Wise Living
L E A R N I N G  to WA L K  with G O D
Thank You, Father, that You teach us to live purposeful 
and praiseworthy lives as we listen to Your voice and 
submit to it.  
WEEK 5: Pray for all In Touch employees to seek the 
Lord’s vision for their lives this year and to be obedient to 
whatever He reveals.


Bible in a Year:
Read the Bible in One Year- Here's a reading plan where you and I can focus on God's Words everyday....to make it a habit, make it a practice, Amen :)


Read with me; God speaks to us through His words :)
January 27, 2012- 1 Chronicles 7-10

Today is the day :)
If you have not received Jesus Christ yet in your heart, today is the day. May you embrace His love and His gift :)


"Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed. Please forgive all my wrongdoing, and let me live in relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my personal Savior, accepting the work You accomplished once and for all on the cross. Thank You for saving me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen." (ref prayer by: Dr. Charles Stanley, InTouch Ministry)

Why am I doing this? Simple...."I am driven by the eternal destiny of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment