Monday, January 23, 2012

#166 To Be Led by GOD

A blessed and reflective reading to all :)

2 Corinthians 6 (excerpts)
...“In the time of my favor I heard you,
and in the day of salvation I helped you.”

...now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.

3 We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, 

...as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: 
in great endurance; 
in troubles, hardships and distresses; 
5 in beatings, imprisonments and riots; 
in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger; 
6 in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; 
in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; 
7 in truthful speech and in the power of God; 
with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left; 
8 through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; 
genuine, yet regarded as impostors; 
9 known, yet regarded as unknown; 
dying, and yet we live on; 
beaten, and yet not killed; 
10 sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; 
poor, yet making many rich; 
having nothing, and yet possessing everything.

...For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will live with them
and walk among them,
and I will be their God,
and they will be my people.”

17 Therefore,

“Come out from them
and be separate,
says the Lord.
Touch no unclean thing,
and I will receive you.”

18 And,

“I will be a Father to you,
and you will be my sons and daughters,
says the Lord Almighty.”




Praise and thank God!

How is your walk with God?


Are you following Him? He being in the lead? Are you not turning in the left or the right?


"I have nothing, and yet I possess everything." 
This is His word for me today. I know in my heart that God gave me the perfect peace while walking in His light. When my human nature manifest over my spiritual, He lets me feel I am alright, and when I feel so down, He lets me remember "footprints in the sand" where He carried me in all the times I can't even get up. I am in a crossroad again; the uncertainty of my life is getting closer and closer, sometimes, I feel I am truly a loser, I want to be in control but I can't because I believe with all my heart that I have surrendered all of me to Him, and though uncertain of my future, my family's future, one thing I am assured of-- I am trusting my Loving God- the Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Unchanging and Sovereign God who will never ever leave me nor forsake me.


I have Jesus, I have everything.


I hope you have Him too :)


God bless to all :)



Glory to GOD!
May Jesus' love abounds in us all everyday (".)



Pray for Impact:
JANUARY 2012
Wise Living
L E A R N I N G  to WA L K  with G O D
Thank You, Father, that You teach us to live purposeful 
and praiseworthy lives as we listen to Your voice and 
submit to it.  
WEEK 4: Pray for the leadership of In Touch to do their 
work as unto the Lord. Ask God to give them wisdom and 
grace to deal with challenges both in the workplace and 
their personal lives.
WEEK 5: Pray for all In Touch employees to seek the 
Lord’s vision for their lives this year and to be obedient to 
whatever He reveals.


Bible in a Year:
Read the Bible in One Year- Here's a reading plan where you and I can focus on God's Words everyday....to make it a habit, make it a practice, Amen :)


Read with me; God speaks to us through His words :)
January 23, 2012- 1 Chronicles 3-5

Today is the day :)
If you have not received Jesus Christ yet in your heart, today is the day. May you embrace His love and His gift :)


"Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed. Please forgive all my wrongdoing, and let me live in relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my personal Savior, accepting the work You accomplished once and for all on the cross. Thank You for saving me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen." (ref prayer by: Dr. Charles Stanley, InTouch Ministry)

Why am I doing this? Simple...."I am driven by the eternal destiny of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment