Monday, January 30, 2012

#173 Self-Examination

A blessed and reflective reading to all :)

2 Corinthians 13 (excerpts)
...He (Christ) is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you. 4 For to be sure, he was crucified in weakness, yet he lives by God’s power.

5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. 

Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test? 6 And I trust that you will discover that we have not failed the test. 


11 Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! 

Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.

14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.




Praise and thank God!
"self-examination"-- soul-searching, contemplation, reflection, deep-thought, heart-searching, scrutiny, self-analysis,


Upon opening the doors of our hearts to our Loving Lord, He will let the Holy Spirit work in us in such a way that our sanctification process will be a constant labor from now until the time we are united with Him in heaven :)


I consider myself truly blessed because everyday He lets me reflect on Him and His work on me. My beautiful walk with God is both a physical and a spiritual walk, especially when I am alone with Him in my morning routine walk around the villa. He lets me savor the morning breeze, the beautiful sunshine, the trees, the birds, the squirrels, the beautiful flowers, and especially the people whom I am able to give a smile and say good morning too on their walk just like mine.


Somehow, without doubt, I can truly say Praise God!


That time, when I am not truly walking in God's light, my main concern is myself and my family's welfare. I thought that the U.S. is the land of plenty-- the land flowing with milk and honey, funny right? If you have been raised in a country where poverty is rampant, your way out is to go somewhere you consider overflowing with everything. But it ain't true. Yes, America is a first world country, the Philippines is a 3rd world, and yet unemployment here in Florida is rampant. Per U.S. census (July 2011), of the 19M people (Floridians), 1.9M has no work, that is 10 out of every 100 people (10%), and take note, I used a lesser % of unemployment rate but in reality is it is higher- 11.5%. So it just follows, no work, no house, no car, no health care benefits, quite a burden to the affected people and the government as well. Currently, the U.S. National Debt is an estimated $15 Trillion dollars.     


Why am I putting all of these in writing? Because I just want to share that it is God's way of opening my eyes that my life is not dependent on the place where I should be, but where I place my life. 


Yes, life is a constant change. The place, the people,...everything. It is only the One True God (Jesus Christ) who is the immutable one. He is the only one who perceives what is past, present and future. If you have placed your life, your hope, your everything in Him, then assuredly, you are in an unshakeable ground, truly an Amen isn't it.


Ponder this? Are you placing your whole life in Jesus?


God bless to all!



Glory to GOD!
May Jesus' love abounds in us all everyday (".)



Pray for Impact:
JANUARY 2012
Wise Living
L E A R N I N G  to WA L K  with G O D
Thank You, Father, that You teach us to live purposeful 
and praiseworthy lives as we listen to Your voice and 
submit to it.  
WEEK 5: Pray for all In Touch employees to seek the 
Lord’s vision for their lives this year and to be obedient to 
whatever He reveals.


Bible in a Year:
Read the Bible in One Year- Here's a reading plan where you and I can focus on God's Words everyday....to make it a habit, make it a practice, Amen :)


Read with me; God speaks to us through His words :)
January 30, 2012- Psalm 133

Today is the day :)
If you have not received Jesus Christ yet in your heart, today is the day. May you embrace His love and His gift :)


"Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed. Please forgive all my wrongdoing, and let me live in relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my personal Savior, accepting the work You accomplished once and for all on the cross. Thank You for saving me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen." (ref prayer by: Dr. Charles Stanley, InTouch Ministry)

Why am I doing this? Simple...."I am driven by the eternal destiny of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment