Wednesday, August 24, 2011

#10 Share God....It's Uplifting!



A blessed day to all (".)

When your life starts to be in tune with God's, your whole being will shout "use me O Lord".

Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”


This is what I am called to do. To share God's Words and messages, as He have blessed and lifted me with His Words, He is telling me-- share the same to everyone, they need it too, and I know in my heart that we all do. 

Mark 16:15
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

1 Corinthians 9:16
For when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, since I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.


The first time I started sharing His messages, somehow, I am always looking for people to recognize that I am sharing His Words and when I do not received replies nor comments, I feel disheartened and yet, God always place people around me to reassure me that I am doing the "good thing"..... the "right thing".

My love ones, my friends, and even my acquaintances affirms that they like what I share and my husband assures me that when you start to reach out for others, you just need to "plant" and "plant" and God will do the rest.

I desire to be of "more use" to our Loving Lord, I desire to be out there helping others, being in action, using my talent, my time and even my treasure to help spread the good news and God's Kingdom. And yet, I felt, I am limited, can't move freely, can't do the "action" thing because of my circumstance. But then again, when God truly starts to use you, He will also lead you on how to accomplish it and I am just humbled by the way He uses me for sharing Him. 

I share Him everyday through gmail-- I send emails to my extended families, relatives, and friends; I share Him through my facebook-- shoutouts, notes, photos with inspiration messages from The Bible; and now, I share Him through this blog. I am just happy sharing our Loving Lord's uplifting Words and messages. To share Him is truly a lingering blessing and experience.



May we all have heart to serve our God and His Kingdom (".)












No comments:

Post a Comment