Thursday, August 18, 2011

#3 God's Free Gift of Salvation







Another beautiful day to share God's blessings and Words.....

If we have embraced the truth that God created us and that we are alive because of Him, how can we establish a personal relationship to the One True God that we have?

Today's sharing is all about "salvation"....

I have received my salvation in the year 1989, back when I was still in 1st year college, and at that time, that very moment when I received Jesus wholeheartedly, I have kept the faith that I am saved and I am going to heaven when I die.

However, it took me 21 years before I come to acknowledge and accept to be baptized in Jesus' name last October 2010, the 17th to be exact, at First Christian Church, and I could assure everyone who is reading this blog of mine, that it is the best decision of my life that I've made.

Truly, God is with us, all the time, though most of the time we are not acknowledging Him.

Matthew 1:23 
“The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”).



He is truly knocking on each and everyone of us, knocking on our hearts, gently but with persuasion, we just need to open up to Him and when we do, we will experience pure, unadulterated and deep relationship with Him wherein words will never be able to express how it feels, you will just shed tears everytime, not because you are so sorrowful but because He is letting you feel love, joy and peace in extreme proportion.

Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Revelation 3:20
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

Proverbs 8:17
I love those who love me, 
   and those who seek me find me.

Deuteronomy 4:29
But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Matthew 7:7
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.



May our Loving Lord touch each and everyone's hearts so that we will all be led to His light and may those who have not accepted His free gift of salvation be stirred today to receive Him wholeheartedly as the Saviour, Lord of Lords and King of Kings.


May this simple prayer be of guide:

"Father God, I worship You and believe You with all of me. I know in my heart that I am a sinner and not deserving of Your love nor Your gift of salvation and yet You still love me unconditionally and You want me to be Your child. Today, this very moment, I wholeheartedly confess that I am a sinner and it is only through Jesus, your son, that I can be saved. I want to receive Jesus Christ to be my God, my Saviour and my Redeemer and be forever in His care. This I pray in Jesus Mighty name, Amen."



John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever 
believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.


Acts 4:12
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."


John 1:12-13
Yet to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God-- children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.



A blessed day to everyone, Glory to God, God bless to us all (".)











No comments:

Post a Comment