Friday, August 19, 2011

#5 God is asking...would you be my child?



An amazing Love Letter from our Heavenly Father was narrated in a Christian site and it speaks right to the very heart of all of us, as I have been in awe and blessed, may this sharing have the same impact on all of you.


GOD bless to all (".)


Here's how it goes:


"My child, 
You may not know me but I know everything about you (Ps 139:1), I know when you sit down and when you rise up (Ps 139:2), I'm familiar with all your ways (Ps 139:3), even the very hairs on your head are numbered (Mt 10:29-31), for you were made in my image (Gen 1:27), in me, you live, and move, and have your being...for you are my offspring (Acts 17:28), I know you even before you were conceived (Jer 1:4-5), I chose you when I planned creation (Eph 1:11-12), you were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book (Ps 139:15-16), I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live (Acts 17:26), you are fearfully, wonderfully made (Ps 139:14), I knit you together in your mother's womb (Ps 139:13), I brought you forth from the day you were born (Ps 71:6), I've been misrepresented by those who don't know me (Jn 8:41-44), I am not distant and angry but I am the complete expression of love (1 Jn 4:16), and it is my desire to lavish my love on you simply because you are my child and I am your Father (1 Jn 3:1), I offer you more than your earthly father ever could (Mt 7:11), for I am the perfect Father (Mt 5:48), every good gift that you receive comes from my hand (Jas 1:17), for I am your Provider and I meet all your needs (Mt 6:31-33), my plan for your future is always been filled with hope because I love you with an everlasting love (Jer 29:11; Jer 31:3), my thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore (Ps 139:17-18), and I rejoice over you with singing (Zeph 3:17), I will never stop doing good to you (Jer 32:4), for you are my treasured possession (Ex 19:5), I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul (Jer 32:41), and I want to show you great and marvelous things (Jer 33:3), If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me (Deut 4:29), delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart (Ps 37:4), for it is I who gave you those desires (Phil 2:13), I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine (Eph 3:20), for I am your greatest encourager (2 Thess 2:16-17), I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles (2 Cor 1:3-4), when you are brokenhearted, I am close to you (Ps 34:18), as a Shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart (Isa 40:11), one day, I will wipe away every tear from your eyes and I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth (Rev 21:3-4), I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my son Jesus (Jn 17:23), for in Jesus my love for you is revealed (Jn 17:26), He is the exact representation of my being (Heb 1:3), He came to demonstrate that I am for you not against you (Rom 8:31), and to tell you that I am not counting your sins, Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled (2 Cor 5:18-19), His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you (1 Jn 4:10), I gave up everything I love that I might gain your love (Rom 8:32), if you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me (1 Jn 2:23), and nothing will ever separate you from my love again (Rom 8:38-39), come home and I'll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen (Lk 15:7), I've always been a Father and will always be your Father (Eph 3:14-15), my question is...would you be my child (Jn 1:12-13), I am waiting for you (Lk 15:11-32)....
Love, 
Your Dad- Almighty God"










(ref: http://www.godvine.com/A-Father-s-Love-Letter-To-You-So-Moving-619.html )

No comments:

Post a Comment