Saturday, December 3, 2011

#116 Sin and God's Abounding Grace

A blessed and reflective reading to all (".)

Romans 5 (excerpts)
1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

6 You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7 Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.


...we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

.....how much more will those who receive God’s abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ!


...one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people. 19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.


20 The law was brought in so that the trespass might increase. But where sin increased, grace increased all the more, 21 so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.


Praise God!
As I tucked Ram to bed, I read him a Bible story about Balaam's donkey and emphasized to trust God every time for guidance. I told him that my life has been guided through and through because of God. I told him that lots of people don't know who Jesus is yet that is why the world is somehow bad. And we are so grateful to God for His continuing guidance. So before we do our night time prayer, I told Ram that since he know who Jesus is, let others know Him too by sharing Jesus to them.


I told our Loving Lord that as I have dedicated the next era of my life to Him, and as I embrace the passive life I have right now, my only request to Him is to please let me guide Ram to grow in His light and guidance, because I know, I will be a fulfilled mom if I am able to let Ram's life be a living testimony for His glory and praise.


Yes, that is how God's grace abound in our lives. My family and I were able to live life for Him. And it is our everyday request to our Lord Almighty that He continue to let us be a blessing to each other and to others outside of our circle.


It can't be denied that sin is present in this world. I grew up distinguishing sin from venial and mortal. But as I grow more and more in Christ, He let me see that there is no distinction between a slight sin and a very bad one. Because a sin is a sin, and God does not tolerate sin!


But how blessed we truly are because Jesus died for all our sins. Big or small, slightly or major, seldom or recurring, He died for it all. And because of that, the wall that divides our Holy God and we (sinners) have been torn apart, and now, we are reconciled with our Father in Heaven through Jesus His Son. He just need a small effort on our part, that is, to believe and receive Jesus as our savior, wholeheartedly.


Grace abounds to all of us, but we will never experience how awesome it is if we will not receive His gift and then live our lives for Him. 


It is my hope and prayer that His message will touch your hearts as it always touches mine :)


A blessed day to all (".)


InTouch Impact Team Prayer Partnership:
Please pray with me,
(for the whole month of December)


WEEK 1: Pray for our partners—those who listen to the 

broadcast, receive our free magazine, pray for us, or support In Touch in any way. Ask God to give them a fresh 

awareness of His presence at all times.

WEEK 2: This Christmas, ask the Father to stir the hearts 

of the lost, giving them a hunger to know Him personally. 

Pray for Him to provide witnesses who can clearly share 
the gospel with them. 

WEEK 3: Christmas is especially difficult for those who 
are hurting emotionally or experiencing another type of 
unmet need. Pray for these people to sense the comfort 
and encouragement of the Lord.

WEEK 4: Lift up believers this week as we celebrate Christ’s 
birth. Pray that we will be able to meditate on the spiritual 
meaning of the holiday in the midst of all the festivities.

WEEK 5: As we begin a new year, ask God to show every 
believer His will for his or her life. Pray that each Christian 
will have a heart that is willing and obedient to the Lord.




Glory to GOD!
May Jesus' love abounds in us all everyday (".)


Bible in a Year:
Read the Bible in One Year- Here's a reading plan where you and I can focus on God's Words everyday....to make it a habit, make it a practice, Amen :)


Read with me; God speaks to us through His words :)
December 3, 2011- Numbers 23-25 


Today is the day :)
If you have not received Jesus Christ yet in your heart, today is the day. May you embrace His love and His gift :)


"Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed. Please forgive all my wrongdoing, and let me live in relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my personal Savior, accepting the work You accomplished once and for all on the cross. Thank You for saving me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen." (ref prayer by: Mr. Charles Stanley)

Why am I doing this? Simple...."I am driven by the eternal destiny of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment