Wednesday, December 14, 2011

#127 Be Wise about Good, Innocent about Evil

A blessed and reflective reading to all (".)

Romans 16 (excerpts)
17 I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. 18 For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people. 

19 Everyone has heard about your obedience, so I rejoice because of you; but I want you to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil.

20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.

The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

25 Now to him who is able to establish you in accordance with my gospel, the message I proclaim about Jesus Christ, in keeping with the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, 26 but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all the Gentiles might come to the obedience that comes from faith— 

27 to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

Praise God!
Praise Thee and thank Thee to the One True God, our Almighty Father, our dear Jesus, Amen!


As we continue to walk in God's light, it is too wondrous and awesome to know that it will be soon that Satan will be crushed under His feet.


We just need to continue to be in obedience to Him and soon, He will redeem us :)


How I long for our redemption :)


How I wish that He will be here soon :)


My heart rejoices when I am assured that my patience will soon come to an end and I will be reunited with my God in heaven, in paradise, and be face to face with Him :)


I long to see the day He will come!


But for now, as we continue to wait for Him in hopeful expectation, just remember: we all need to be wise about good and be innocent about evil........not be hearers only but be doers of His words, Amen!


Have a great day in the Lord!



InTouch Impact Team Prayer Partnership:
Please pray with me,
(for the month of December)


WEEK 3: Christmas is especially difficult for those who are hurting emotionally or experiencing another type of unmet need. Pray for these people to sense the comfort and encouragement of the Lord.

WEEK 4: Lift up believers this week as we celebrate Christ’s 

birth. Pray that we will be able to meditate on the spiritual 

meaning of the holiday in the midst of all the festivities.

WEEK 5: As we begin a new year, ask God to show every 

believer His will for his or her life. Pray that each Christian 

will have a heart that is willing and obedient to the Lord.




Glory to GOD!
May Jesus' love abounds in us all everyday (".)


Bible in a Year:
Read the Bible in One Year- Here's a reading plan where you and I can focus on God's Words everyday....to make it a habit, make it a practice, Amen :)


Read with me; God speaks to us through His words :)
December 14, 2011- Deuteronomy 14-16 


Today is the day :)
If you have not received Jesus Christ yet in your heart, today is the day. May you embrace His love and His gift :)


"Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed. Please forgive all my wrongdoing, and let me live in relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my personal Savior, accepting the work You accomplished once and for all on the cross. Thank You for saving me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen." (ref prayer by: Dr. Charles Stanley, InTouch Ministry)

Why am I doing this? Simple...."I am driven by the eternal destiny of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment