Wednesday, December 14, 2011

#128 A View on "The Rapture"



Have you heard about "the rapture?"

When you dig in deeper on the wisdom of God and His promises, you will have some revelations that you will cling on to as you patiently wait for Him. 

These are His words that will remain in my heart, I claim to believe, and long to be fulfilled:

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
New International Version (NIV)


13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 

18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.



1 Corinthians 15:50-54
New International Version (NIV)

50 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”



When you come into terms with our Loving Lord, when you start to yield your life to Him, He will show you wonders that are inexplicable and yet you hold on to it with hope and faith. 

When you have overcome your fear of death, when you see something far beyond what can be seen, when you are given a promise soon to be fulfilled, you will never want to keep it to yourself but rather share it to the whole world. 

Yes, I cling to our Loving Lord's promise that He will be here soon. Yes, I cling to His promise of heaven. Yes, I cling to His promise of an eternal life with Him without death, without tears, without hunger, without suffering and hardship but rather a wondrous, amazing, inexplicable god-filled and fulfilled life whom no one will be able to fathom. 

If you are in tune with what is happening all around the world, you will be kept informed on the fulfillment of some of the prophecies in the Bible. Yes, He will be coming soon. And I am sharing this because these are His words.......these are His assurances.

I hope and pray that these will not be just a "shrug of the shoulders" but rather an enlightenment to all of us (".)

May we not be caught off-hand as He returns!

God bless everyone (".)


Today is the day :)
If you have not received Jesus Christ yet in your heart, today is the day. May you embrace His love and His gift :)


"Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed. Please forgive all my wrongdoing, and let me live in relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my personal Savior, accepting the work You accomplished once and for all on the cross. Thank You for saving me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen." (ref prayer by: Dr. Charles Stanley, InTouch Ministry)

Why am I doing this? Simple...."I am driven by the eternal destiny of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment