Friday, December 9, 2011

#122 Our Sovereign God

A blessed and reflective reading to all (".)

Romans 11 (excerpts)
...5 So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. 6 And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.

...do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

...32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

...Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments,
and his paths beyond tracing out!
34 “Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?”
35 “Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay them?”
36 For from him and through him and for him are all things.
To him be the glory forever! Amen.


Praise God!
Pause for awhile and think, do you believe that there is someone all-powerful and all-knowing who governs the whole universe?


I have always believed to a supreme being, someone who is in control of everything, someone who has the ultimate authority over anyone and anything and I thank God because He instilled in me such wisdom.


Our Heavenly Father is the only one true God who can claim that has the absolute control on all of us, especially our eternal destinies. Out of the desperate and helpless state of our souls, He sent His son Jesus Christ to redeem us. It is by His grace that we are saved, through faith, and such salvation is offered to everyone, no exceptions.


I praise and thank God everyday for letting me talk about Him, share Him, be enlightened by His words and be part of His chosen people. He is my potter and I am His clay. I believe that He is forming me according to His will and day by day I am claiming I am being formed to a beautiful creation, His masterpiece.


It is my hope and prayer too that you may claim the same for yourselves :)

A blessed day to all (".)


InTouch Impact Team Prayer Partnership:
Please pray with me,
(for the month of December)


WEEK 2: This Christmas, ask the Father to stir the hearts 
of the lost, giving them a hunger to know Him personally. 

Pray for Him to provide witnesses who can clearly share 

the gospel with them. 

WEEK 3: Christmas is especially difficult for those who 
are hurting emotionally or experiencing another type of 

unmet need. Pray for these people to sense the comfort 

and encouragement of the Lord.

WEEK 4: Lift up believers this week as we celebrate Christ’s 

birth. Pray that we will be able to meditate on the spiritual 

meaning of the holiday in the midst of all the festivities.

WEEK 5: As we begin a new year, ask God to show every 

believer His will for his or her life. Pray that each Christian 

will have a heart that is willing and obedient to the Lord.




Glory to GOD!
May Jesus' love abounds in us all everyday (".)


Bible in a Year:
Read the Bible in One Year- Here's a reading plan where you and I can focus on God's Words everyday....to make it a habit, make it a practice, Amen :)


Read with me; God speaks to us through His words :)
December 9, 2011- Deuteronomy 1-2 


Today is the day :)
If you have not received Jesus Christ yet in your heart, today is the day. May you embrace His love and His gift :)


"Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed. Please forgive all my wrongdoing, and let me live in relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my personal Savior, accepting the work You accomplished once and for all on the cross. Thank You for saving me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen." (ref prayer by: Dr. Charles Stanley, InTouch Ministry)

Why am I doing this? Simple...."I am driven by the eternal destiny of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment