Saturday, December 31, 2011

#143 Reflections

Welcome!!!!!


Praise God!
Here in Florida, it's the last hours before 2012. I want to wish everyone a prosperous New Year ahead and may our Loving Lord continue to shower us with His abundant blessings. 


As the year ends, I want to share some of the things I have learned and reflected this 2011:


(1) You can't have it all in this earth; but amazingly, if you have God, you have everything :)


(2) Take a moment every once in awhile to imagine life in heaven, it will be awesome :)


(3) Remember, like a glass, you will be empty without God; but you have a choice to be full, to the brim, or overflowing if you start and continue to deepen your relationship with Him........it will never be the same :)


(4) Open the doors of your heart to God as wide as possible........you will receive an overflow of grace and mercy, but most of all, His immeasurable, abounding love :)


(5) Life passes by quickly, savor every moment :)


(6) Live each day as if it is your last :)


(7) Live your life for Christ; yield it all to Him :)


(8) God is the only one who can change you from "me" to "we"; He will teach you to reach out for others :)


(9) Focus primarily on developing the spiritual aspect of your whole being;..... physical, emotional, intellectual, and social should only be secondary :)
Matthew 16:26
New American Standard Bible (NASB)

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?


(10) Love God with all of you!!!!

Matthew 22:37
New International Version (NIV)

Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’




Take time to reflect on Him too :)

May we all continue to walk in His light (".)

Have a great day in the Lord!



InTouch Impact Team Prayer Partnership:
Please pray with me,
(for the month of December)
WEEK 5: As we begin a new year, ask God to show every 
believer His will for his or her life. Pray that each Christian 

will have a heart that is willing and obedient to the Lord.




Glory to GOD!
May Jesus' love abounds in us all everyday (".)


Bible in a Year:
Read the Bible in One Year- Here's a reading plan where you and I can focus on God's Words everyday....to make it a habit, make it a practice, Amen :)


Read with me; God speaks to us through His words :)
December 31, 2011- Judges 8-9


Today is the day :)
If you have not received Jesus Christ yet in your heart, today is the day. May you embrace His love and His gift :)


"Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed. Please forgive all my wrongdoing, and let me live in relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my personal Savior, accepting the work You accomplished once and for all on the cross. Thank You for saving me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen." (ref prayer by: Dr. Charles Stanley, InTouch Ministry)

Why am I doing this? Simple...."I am driven by the eternal destiny of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment